Get started with Analytics
To start collecting basic data from a website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account:
- Go to google.com/analytics
- Do one of the following:
- To create an account, click Start for free.
- To sign in to your account, Click Sign in to Analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. A property represents your website or app, and is the collection point in Analytics for the data from your site or app.
- Set up a reporting view in your property. Views let you create filtered perspectives of your data; for example, all data except from your company’s internal IP addresses, or all data associated with a specific sales region.
- Follow the instructions below to send us your tracking code.
How to find your tracking code to send to Homeflow:
1. Select the Admin icon located bottom left hand corner
2. Select Tracking Info located in the middle column
3. Select Tracking Code in the drop down
4. Copy the Global Site Tag (gtag.js) code, which will be the long script shown in the example below, and paste it into an email to your account manager.
Need a little more help with starting out with analytics?