To add Benchmarking to help us track your sites performance we need you to add us as an admin to your Google Analytics, Here are the easy steps on how to do this.
1. Login to your Google Analytics account (if you do not yet have an account then please click here to view our article on how to set this up).
2. Select the Admin icon located bottom left hand corner
3. Select Account User Management in the account column (far left)
4. Click the + icon displayed below (top right).
5. Select Add users when it drops down
6. *Add email address provided by your account manager, and then tick the READ & ANALYSE box.
* PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT MANAGER - WE HAVE TO CHANGE THE EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN WE REACH THE MAXIMUM USER PERMISSIONS ON THAT ADDRESS AND THEREFORE WE NEED TO ENSURE YOU ARE USING THE LATEST ONE.
7. When all of the above is done, click Add - and you are done! Let your account manager know that they can complete the set up in the Homeflow system.