One cool feature that many people don't take advantage of these days is using Gifs to add an extra dynamic to the content they create. Using Gifs can be useful to catch people's attention or to convey a point. This post will show you how to easily add Gifs to your website pages.
1. The first thing you will need to do is find and save the gif you want to your desktop such as the one below.
2. You then will need to go to the "Images and Files" section in the admin system.
3. Upload the Gif to the page and then copy the "Image URL" as you would for images which may or may not have been added before.
4. Lastly, all you need to do is go into the selected page or article where you want to add the Gif, and add the URL to the image inserter.
5. Once you are done save the page and go to your live website and you will see the animated Gif working as intended.